- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Animals/Nature, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School is a college preparatory Episcopal Church School in Virginia that educates boys and girls from kindergarten through grade 12. The summer day camp program (ages 3 to 18) offers more than 130 different sessions and attracts more than 2,000 campers to our campuses each summer.
SummerTimes is committed to offering our campers an enjoyable and enriching experience with programs designed to stimulate curiosity and creativity, develop talents, and encourage exploration and personal growth. Most of our camp directors are SSSAS teachers and coaches, supported by our alumni and students! With more than 40 years of summer program experience, we are proud of the exceptional quality and variety of our programs.