- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Liberal Studies at Summer@Taft is a 5-week on-campus boarding or day program that offers motivated high school students in grades 9 to 12 the opportunity to study a variety of liberal arts courses in an independent school environment.
At Summer@Taft, we believe strongly that students should have CHOICES. Our individualized academic program enables students to further their academic progress by choosing a course of study that suits their personal needs and interests. Summer@Taft offers dynamic faculty, a beautiful 226-acre campus, modern facilities, a 4:1 student-to-faculty ratio, and an average class size of 10 students.
Liberal Studies students will sharpen their academic and test-taking skills, increase their independence, and improve time management, as well as broaden their cultural and global awareness as they prepare for college and beyond. Students choose two major and two minor courses, participate in daily athletics and take part in a myriad of on- and off-campus trips and activities. Rolling admissions. We invite you to visit our website to learn more.