- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Do you like computers? Do you know how to code or are you interested in learning how to code? Then Coding for Kids is for you! If you have an idea for a game, animation, or interactive art and need the skills to make your dream come alive, then you've come to the right place.
The camp will introduce a variety of coding languages and teach key concepts, including loops, conditionals, and variables. You will use these tools to design, prototype, play, test, and have fun!