- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Quarter, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The SUMMER CHALLENGE program, for 7th, 8th and 9th graders, offers traditional activities such as crafts, swimming, sports and games as well as some more project-based activities that vary each 2 weeks and can include movie-making, electronics, songwriting, fashion design, zip-lining, and more.
In addition, each Challenge session includes at least one ?late-night? field trip, and several include an overnight adventure.
Cost and Session Information
Cost and dates vary by session