- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Forensic Science, Law, Writing, Game Design, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
The Summer Transitional Enrichment Program (STEP) is designed to engage, intellectually challenge, and inspire students who are finishing grades 7-8. Find out more!
STEP gives an opportunity for students who are finishing grades 7 and 8 to spend two weeks on a college campus studying one accelerated course. STEP is designed to engage, intellectually challenge, and inspire. WCATY strives to balance the academic and recreational sides of camp. This program is for those who are ready for an above-grade-level challenge and are serious about having fun in, and outside of, the classroom with their peers.