- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Government and Public Administration, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Summer Springboard provides pre-college programs on the campuses of prominent universities nationwide. Our mission is to help students increase their self-awareness so they can make decisions about college selection, academic majors, and careers that reflect their personal vision for success.
About Summer Springboard
The journey to success in career and happiness in life is deeply personal. We believe goals can best be realized when students have a true sense of what makes them unique. At Summer Springboard we give college-bound teens professional insight, self-awareness, and the confidence needed for success in college and beyond.
Career and Academic Exploration:
We provide hands-on learning with our project-based learning methodology. Beyond theory, there will be site visits and guest speakers for students to hear firsthand from experts in their field.
The True You:
Through self-assessments, campus visits, guided reflection and college admissions coaching, students become empowered to identify their individual vision of academic success and happiness.
Spend two weeks experiencing life on a college campus. While there’s a full schedule of activities, there is time for students to have fun, make new friends, and learn to live like a college student.
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Engineering & Innovation
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Global Health
- Trial Law
- Politics & Public Policy
Summer Springboard programs are not run by our campus partners. Universities and their affiliated departments are not responsible for the Summer Springboard program in any way.