- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Surfing, Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Fenn's Day Tripper Adventures are a fantastic opportunity for young campers to explore and go on adventures!
Fenn is currently offering two weeklong sessions full of outdoor adventure and exciting activities! Campers are welcome to select one or both sessions based off of their schedule, budget, and personal preferences. Some activities may include Nashoba Paddlers, Ninja warrior course, and Apex go-kart races. Campers can also expect to explore the Boundless Adventure Course and do indoor skydiving and surfing at Sky Venture! This is truly the perfect opportunities for young campers to explore new destinations and have fun at local favorites as well!