The Michigan Ross Summer Business Academy gives outstanding high school seniors the opportunity to explore their interests in business through an immersive, pre-college program. During their time with Ross, students will learn what makes companies successful, explore basic business principles, and build their leadership skills.
The Summer Business Academy offers a combination of classroom learning, team projects, and offsite company visits.
• Learn from world-renowned Rossfaculty across business functions
• Challenge yourself with college-level academics
• Collaborate with peers and develop your leadership skills
• Hear from industry experts and executive leaders
• Travel to local companies for a look at business from the inside out
• Propose a practical solution toa real-world business challenge
Cost and Session Information
The Summer Business Academy program fee is $2950. The cost of the program covers housing, meals, all program outings/events, and transportation to and from program events. Course materials and Michigan Ross apparel will also be provided.
The Summer Business Academy will provide a number of full and partial, need-based scholarships for students accepted to this program, which may include all costs associated with housing, transportation, and meals. Students may apply for scholarships within the online application.
Program fees may shift in the event that the program transfers to a virtual format.