- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Business, Pre-Med, Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Health Science, Information Technology, Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Credit Awarded: No
The Summer Academies @HOME is the perfect opportunity for high school students to learn from Harvard undergraduate instructors. Whether you are exploring potential interests or delving deep into an existing one, all of our Academies include an elite curriculum, hands-on experience, and access to the insights of a Harvard undergraduate. Find out more!
Each summer academy consists of 20 hours of instruction (4 hours per day) in business, coding, pre-med, and pre-law. Two levels are offered for each concentration. Tuition also covers 4-5 hours worth of asynchronous learning.
With access to Harvard students and curricula curated by Harvard faculty, students will be able to not only get insight regarding a field of their interest, but also establish relations with their Harvard instructors and classmates. The virtual program seeks to provide a one-of-a-kind experience.