- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Religious Studies, STEM, Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School is a college preparatory Episcopal Church School in Virginia that educates boys and girls from kindergarten through grade 12. The summer day camp program (ages 3 to 18) offers more than 130 different sessions and attracts more than 2,000 campers to our campuses each summer.
Summer Studies courses at St. Stephens & St. Agnes School are designed for enrichment and reinforcement of skills, with some courses offering credit toward graduation. Courses offered for credit are designated as such and apply only to students of St. Stephens & St. Agnes School. We do not offer courses for credit at other schools.