- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Are you an academically advanced high school student looking for a fast-paced college-level learning experience and a chance to engage with like-minded peers? Summer at Hopkins offers an unrivaled opportunity to learn from Hopkins’ world-renowned instructors and connect with academically oriented students from around the globe.
This program will provide an overview of the cutting-edge tools and creators shaping the future's narrative journeys. As technologies, such as virtual and augmented reality, along with artificial intelligence and machine learning, continue to evolve, how will we create, share, and experience the most fundamental unit of human culture - the story?
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for this program.