- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Design
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Call: (206) 726-5017
Summer @ Cornish places you in classes with professional artists to hone your creative skills, gain a depth of knowledge about a particular arts discipline, and — for high school students — earn college credit and experience college life!
Classes for teens cover all art disciplines (art, music, dance, design, film, photography, jazz, etc.) and are ideal for supplementing other summer activities.