- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences, Autism Spectrum
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Summer@CIP provides young adults with autism and learning differences the opportunity to further develop the valuable skills necessary for making a well-prepared transition. Summer@CIP welcomes participants entering high school grades 10, 11, & 12 in the Fall, as well as recent high school graduates to apply. Generally, each program has up to 30 participants, and all students are assessed to ensure a proper fit.
Find out more!
Throughout our two-week sessions, 30+ fun and exciting activities are planned based on your student’s area of interest. Spend some time outdoors this summer hiking, swimming, and exploring local highlights.
Past students have enjoyed ropes courses, theme parks, and professional sports outings. Participants will also have some scheduled downtime to relax and socialize with peers.