- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
If you are not new to computer science and are looking to expand upon pre-existing knowledge to better prepare you for college-level courses, this very popular and fresh series is jam-packed with accelerated modules such as algorithms, programming language design, scientific computing and much more.
Modules may include: Algorithms, Introduction to Functional Programming & Designing a programming language, Introduction to Android and Working with Compilers.
**A background in AP Computer Science or similar course work is preferred. If you have questions regarding your background course work, please contact the Office of Pre-College Programs.**