- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Test Prep
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The College Prep Institute (CPI) is a two-week residential program for female high school students who are college-bound rising sophomores and juniors seeking an exceptional experience to launch their college search process.
Since 2005, CPI has been a leader in empowering hundreds of female high school students to achieve acceptance into the college of their choice?
The Institute is an intense academic program that features hands-on seminars, college preparation workshops, online sessions and lessons with homework on test preparation.
- College Prep Workshops - College search portfolio, career development, college application and admission, college etiquette, college financing: FAFSA, loans, scholarships,
- Life Skills Seminars - Online resources, resume writing, critical thinking, relationship training
- Leadership Development - Communication, conflict resolution, college search action plan.
- Test Prep Strategies - With two full length PreTest and Practice SAT, Test Prep Math, Test Prep Writing.