- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
We are proud to offer a wide array of fun and affordable day camps, all of which are accredited by the American Camp Association and meet the highest standards in camping services in 300 areas, including health, safety, personnel, transportation, and facilities!
The Y offers summer adventures for youth and teens of all ages.
In Day Camp, children can enjoy traditional summer activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports and field trips, and learn new skills through our specialty programs. Through Overnight Camps at Camp Campbell, children enjoy lifechanging experiences while participating in nature hikes, campfires, archery and other outdoor activities. In addition, the Y offers a number of other summer options to provide enriching experiences for children of all ages and abilities.