- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May, June, July, August, September, October
- Session Length: Other
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sub-Categories: Outdoor Behavior Therapy Program, Health and Well Being, Digital Detox
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
Soltreks offers programs for young adults, families, and older adults challenged with confidence, motivation, relationships, expression, or transitions. Soltreks creates an opportunity for maximum psychological safety and teaches strategies for reclaiming personal power.
This is a unique opportunity for 3 young adults in transition to learn how to sail, gain independent living skills, develop personal responsibility and greater accountability, strengthen relationship with family and discover a truer sense of self.?Accommodations are comfortable and cozy with sleeping quarters for 3-6 students. Our menu is healthy, wholesome and fresh, with the possibility of fresh fish if we are so blessed to catch. We deliver a proven personal growth journey aligned to each student's pace. Parent's will receive weekly updates by conference call, text, email and photos when possible. Explore new landscapes and a renewed way of BEING with a once in a lifetime sailing adventure.Ideal for the individual entertaining a gap program option.