- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Soccer Academy Soccer Camp is advanced training for serious soccer players. Premier Camps are designed to help a player achieve a specific goal, such as to make an ODP or high school team or to increase their performance on a travel team. Goalkeeper Training is offered at many of our Premier Camps.
Soccer Academy Soccer Camps include:
- Champions Camps for ages 9-18. A five-day camp for all levels of players between the ages of 9 and 18. These camps provide excellent soccer training and a fun experience for all players.
- Elite Camps for ages 12-18. A five day camp of rigorous soccer training. An ideal program for players who are serious about improving their level of play and achieving their peak playing performance. This camp is for players who will be playing 11v11 in the fall.
- Junior Elite Camps for ages 9-12. Modeled after our Elite Program, the program is five days long, and focuses on both technical and tactical skills. This camp is designed for players who will be playing 8v8 in the fall.
- Team Camps for ages U11 and up. For serious travel or high school teams that wish to develop their individual players and the quality of team play. This is a great opportunity to take a team to the next level before the fall season.
- Goalkeeper Academies Outstanding Goalkeeper training is conducted at all Residential Camps