- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Soar 365 is dedicated to help individuals with disabilities throughout the year. We welcome every camper, no matter the nature of their disability and what they want to get out of a summer with us. Check out our listing to learn more!
Soar 365 offers a wide range of opportunities for campers, of every ability, the chance to enjoy activities such as:
- Horseback riding
- Pool parties
- Talent shows
- Nature class
- Face painting
- And so much more!
To find out more about the details of our program, how to sign up, and our dates/rates, then please check out our website!