- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Gymnastics, Swimming, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Vaulters of all levels will improve their technique through rigorous drills, coaching, and video review. Athletes will progress from fundamentals to advanced techniques. 5 hours of training a day allows plenty of runway time for everyone. Vaulting sessions alternate between actual jumps and drills to develop technique, strength, or gymnastic ability. Coaches lecture on topics such as weight training and nutrition. Find out more!
In addition to intensive vaulting training and instruction, campers enjoy lake time, water sports, and traditional camp games while building new friendships and strengthening old ones.