- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Kayaking, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Dodgeball Camp hosts a variety of uniquely thrilling activities found only at our camp. These pioneering activities are fun and educational, and they teach crucial soft skills of teamwork, strategy, and grit. Campers choose their own adventure day by day as they pick from numerous structured activity options each period in addition to having plenty of supervised free time. Campers choose their own activities like colosseum ball, dodgeball, archery tag, and nerf fights. Find out more!
Campfire each night features singing, dancing, and competitions to determine which cabin will get to stay up latest. Some of the types of games offered throughout the week include but are not limited too dodgeball (Dr. Dodgeball, Scatterball, Bombardment, etc.), Battle Rockets (Siege of Troy, Battle of Bunker Hill, Capture the Flag, etc.), combo games (Colosseum Ball, Hunger Games, etc.), Gaga Ball, Kayaking, Capture the Flag, Knockout, and Beach Volleyball.