- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Running
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Camp is located on a beautiful wooded peninsula extending into Panther Pond, a clean, warm lake about forty minutes northwest of Portland, Maine. Each athlete receives personal and group coaching from a coach who has had success at high school, college, and Olympic levels. Our beautiful camp facilities on Panther Pond, and our outstanding staff of coaches will help create a foundation for success in high school track & field.
Top technical track coaching, with an emphasis on discipline and sportsmanship. Events include high jump, pole vault, shot put, discus, javelin, distance & md, triple jump, long jump, and sprints.