- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
SJ Riding Camps CIT program is for girls 16-17 who want to learn responsibility in dealing with campers, improve your riding skills, learn more about horses, take on theresponsibilities of horse care, and have fun!
If the CIT is successful in the program they may be invited to stay for additional time during the camp season.
Cost and Session Information
The cost of the 2017 full CIT program is $4330.
The cost for the “mini” program is $2350.