- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: China
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Chinese
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
This non-profit summer program is an excellent opportunity for US students to develop their leadership skills, learn the Chinese language, and experience the country up-close. Find out more!
Students will take on the role of a counselor-in-training as they assist the local Chinese children in learning Science and English. Since the program is generously sponsored by The Guangdong Society of Education and Guangdong Science Center, students are able to spend 32 days in China for a fraction of the cost! This is a great opportunity for students to improve their understanding of the Chinese language and culture. Students can expect excursions, explorations, guided tours, and much more!