- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Water Sports, Whitewater Rafting, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
This multi-sport trip combines whitewater rafting jump-starts this trip as professional guides leads you through Massachusetts’ Zoar Gap. Then you’ll be off to Vermont, where you will cycle through lush green valleys and charming villages, cooling off along the way in swimming holes, pools under covered bridges, and rushing waterfalls. Your group will build confidence and team spirit as you traverse from tree to tree on a ropes course and zipline. Find out more!
This exciting adventure begins with whitewater rafting through the Massachusetts Zoar Gap. Then, cyclists will bike to Vermont and occasionally stop to take a dip in swimming holes and rushing waterfalls. They will also have the opportunity to zipline and traverse on a ropes course. Another exciting activity to look forward to is horseback riding through the spectacular mountains and enchanting forests. Next, they'll ride the gondola up a mountain in Killington and hike through a New England forest. The trip will conclude with canoeing down the Connecticut River, exploring Dartmouth College in Hanover, and reminiscing on the wonderful accomplishments.