- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Water Sports, Whitewater Rafting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
SPH Bicycle Adventure's Vermont Multi Sport Program is perfect for cyclists who also have an affinity for water sports!
This exciting adventure begins with whitewater rafting through the Massachusetts Zoar Gap. Then, cyclists will bike to Vermont and occasionally stop to take a dip in swimming holes and rushing waterfalls. They will also have the opportunity to zipline and traverse on a ropes course. Another exciting activity to look forward to is horseback riding through the spectacular mountains and enchanting forests. Next, they'll ride the gondola up a mountain in Killington and hike through a New England forest. The trip will conclude with canoeing down the Connecticut River, exploring Dartmouth College in Hanover, and reminiscing on the wonderful accomplishments.