- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
SHP's Province du Québec is a fantastic opportunity for advanced cyclists who are eager to immerse themselves in a French-Canadian heritage.
Starting off in Canada, the group of cyclists will use Québec's newly developed long-distance bike trails to cycle through farmland, beautiful forests, and stunning flower fields. Occasionally, they may stop for food in enchanting French bakeries and relax in the serene lakes. Eventually, they will reach Québec City, where they will take off on a boat trip on the St. Lawrence River. Other excitign destinations include Mont Tremblant and Montréal. Cyclists can expect to see plenty of riverside cottages, ancient cathedrals, sprawling meadows, and cosmopolitan cities. This is truly the adventure of a lifetime!