- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
SHP's Cape Cod Bicycle Adventure is a wonderful opportunity for young bikers to explore the beautiful sites of Massachusetts.
Starting off in Conway and Cape Cod Bay, campers will have the chance to explore and do a lot of sightseeing. Then, they will cycle and stop occassionally to sample saltwater taffy, go on expeditions, and engage with locals. They can expect to ride a ferry to Martha's Vineyard and enjoy its beaches. In addition to cycling, campers will swim, tan, and engage in water sports. Some exciting activities to look forward to include exploring a fishing village, going on a whale-watching expedition, and exploring Nantucket. In addition, cyclists may be able to go on an eco-kayak tour of an ocean cove, which was actually the site where the movie Jaws was filmed!