- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
SHP's Cape Cod Bicycle Adventure is a wonderful opportunity for young bikers to explore the beautiful sites of Massachusetts. Find out more!
Starting off in Conway and Cape Cod Bay, campers will have the chance to explore and do a lot of sightseeing. Then, they will cycle and stop occassionally to sample saltwater taffy, go on expeditions, and engage with locals. They can expect to ride a ferry to Martha's Vineyard and enjoy its beaches. In addition to cycling, campers will swim, tan, and engage in water sports. Some exciting activities to look forward to include exploring a fishing village, going on a whale-watching expedition, and exploring Nantucket. In addition, cyclists may be able to go on an eco-kayak tour of an ocean cove, which was actually the site where the movie Jaws was filmed!