- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Ice Hockey
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Shattuck-St. Mary's summer hockey camps are an excellent opportunity for young athletes to refine their hockey skills and become smarter and stronger players. Find out more!
To ensure safety of participants, there is a separate girl's and boy's hockey camp. Every day, athletes can expect to practice technique, workout in the weight room, compete, and learn about hockey in a classroom setting. At night, there will be an evening session consisting of small area games or a full ice games. Video and classroom sessions will help players increase their hockey IQ and play smarter. Players can expect plenty of individual feedback as well as specific mental skills training. Goaltenders can expect an additional goalie session in addition to training with the whole group.