- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At Shaffer's High Sierra Summer Camps, you'll try things this summer you never thought you'd try, and you'll do it while having fun and making new friends. Your parents will appreciate an ACA accredited summer camp that highly values not only your physical safety but your emotional safety as well.
Cost and Session Information
2017 Dates & Rates Camp opens on June 18th and closes on August 19th. During that time, we offer sessions of one to nine weeks in length to fit everyone's schedule and budget!