- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Soccer, Softball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The goal of youth sports is to encourage skill development and foster a positive attitude without overly emphasizing winning every game as a primary goal. Children will learn basic to advanced fundamentals in sports such as baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer, volleyball, and tennis.
Our recreation and parks system makes the most of an incomparable natural setting, with more than 220 parks and places for you to enjoy throughout the city.
Rec and Park’s girls sports division develops and delivers equitable and quality sports opportunities for city girls through leadership development, team building, and good old fashioned fun. Girls, ages 5-14, will find a variety of sports programs and events, including basketball, volleyball, soccer, softball, baseball and more!