- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department, as well as our many partners, offer a wide variety of programs for tweens and teenagers 13-18 years of age. The Department and our partners have designed several specialized programs designed specifically for this often underserved age group.
Our recreation and parks system makes the most of an incomparable natural setting, with more than 220 parks and places for you to enjoy throughout the city.