- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Sew Easy has been family owned and operated for 20 years. It has been an honor to have taught over 17,000 kids and teens how to sew.
Kids, ages 6 through 17+ years old, will experience the old-fashion pleasures of learning a new life skill. These skills include: learning to operate a sewing machine, selecting exciting fabrics and patterns, hand sewing and much more. Each student will complete four to eight projects during each of their programs. We have over 400 project designs which include: hip clothing; pet wear; bags galore; decorative pillows; fleece wear; American Girl Doll & Webkinz fashions; and much, much more!