- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Christian
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Sequoia Brigade Camp runs a variety of camps throughout the West Coast, without being tied to a camp site.
By being non-propertied, they can have low-cost camps using public lands and rented facilities, not needing to maintain those facilities all year long! For teens, the camp offers Aviation, Surfing, Scuba Diving, White Water Canoeing, Backpacking, Sailing, all high adventure and fun trips in a Christian setting. Also available are boys and girls camps, as well as Father/Son and Father/Daughter camps.