- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
Experience SeaWorld up-close and behind-the-scenes and learn how we care for dolphins, penguins, sharks, and more. Explore San Diego's beaches when you surf and snorkel.
Are you wild about whales? Taken with tigers? Crazy about roller coasters? So are we! Then come with us on an unforgettable journey behind the scenes during a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens Camp.
You'll meet some of the amazing animals in our care, and make some new friends who love animals as much as you do. And whether you're here for a day or staying a whole week, you'll leave feeling closer to wildlife and to this exciting world we share.