- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Seacamp is a year round, non-profit marine science camp and educational facility located on Big Pine Key in the tropical Florida Keys. Our unique science and water sports camp is 30 miles north of Key West in the heart of Florida's fragile coral reefs.
Founded in 1966, Seacamp Association offers marine science education and a full suite of water sports and activities including SCUBA, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, fishing, arts & crafts, and many more.
Campers 12-17 years old enjoy these activities and many more in a traditional summer camp setting. Our highly trained staff, many of whom are with us year round, come from all over the US and the world.
Given our beautiful ocean front setting, health and safety practices are rigorously reviewed and observed. Over the last 50+ years, we have developed and refined best in class protocols to improve our camp community.