- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
School of Rock offers summer, winter and spring break rock music camps, designed for musicians of all skill levels who play guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and vocals.
Through workshops, clinics, and private instruction, our comprehensive camp experience is designed to hone music performance and ensemble skills in a creative and fun environment. We know from experience that playing in a band situation speeds learning and creates seasoned musicians. Even relatively advanced musicians are amazed at the amount of progress they make when regularly playing with other musicians.
Cost and Session Information
2017 Sessions, Locations, Rates and Dates are posted on program website.