- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Architecture, Business, Pre-Med, Reading, STEM, Writing, Entrepreneurship, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Architecture and Construction, Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Sales and Service, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Scholar Launch Research Practicum provides students anywhere in the world the opportunity to work with university professors and scholars and produce unique, impactful work product in any subject. During the program, our Faculty Advisor and Teaching Assistant will aid you in learning advanced knowledge and research methodologies as well as earning recognition for your research by publishing your results on reputable journals and platforms. Find out more!
Scholar Launch Research Practicum are group-based research programs for high school students. Subjects covered include:
- STEM (AI, Astronomy, Biomedicine, Music Therapy, Applied Math, Physics and more)
- Social Science (Politics, Economy, History, International Affairs, Pop Culture Study and more)
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Architecture and Art
- Humanities (Critical Reading, Comparative Literature, Public Writing)
If you wish to have a more individulized research experience, we also provide One-on-One Research Practicum all year round.
Middle school students can also get a taste of research by joining our Junior Research Practicum, which was led by a PhD or postdoctoral researcher from top universities.