- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Diving, Sailing, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Bravo programs are Sail Caribbean's traditional BVI sailing, scuba and watersports camps. Try Scuba for the first time with an introductory Discover Scuba Diver course, or get fully certified earning your PADI Open Water Diver. No experience is needed. Three weeks with us, and you will be a seasoned sailor!
Our program has multiple options for you to choose from.
Watersport instruction such as snorkel, waterski, wakeboard, kayak, tubing, and much more. Gain the opportunity to develop your skills.
Hiking and Isalnd exploration
Seminars to study ocean wildlife an the sciences
Coastal cruising and keelboat instruction. Opportunity to attain certification!
Optional Scuba introductory course with a chance or open water certification.