- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Diving, Sailing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
In Alpha Saiing and Watersports you experience two weeks and a thousand adventures in one exhilarating teen summer program! Outdoor enthusiasts will love our sailing and watersports program! Think of it as the 'greatest hits of Sail Caribbean!'
Sail, kayak, water ski, snorkel and much more. Based in Tortola, our British Virgin Islands home, you'll awake to a new adventure every day, and visit one beautiful location after another. Balance learning, leadership, community service and activities over the course of 14 days. Alpha is fast-paced and high spirited.Every program offers great friendships, personal growth, new skills and lifelong memories. The perfect introduction to the Sail Caribbean summer adventure experience! Best part....NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!.