- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Running, Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Participants ages 11-14 will work indoors and out with Certified Personal Trainers and Sports Nutrition Specialists to achieve individual goals. Activities include swimming, sports, games, strength training, spinning, pilates, agility training and much more.
Teens will get fit, learn about nutrition and have a great time! Energy snack and periodic assessments included. Participants must be able to swim one lap in the pool, and run continuously for 5 minutes.