- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Music, Filmmaking and Digital Media, Acting, Singing/ Vocal Training, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Join the vibrant artistic community at Rutgers University–New Brunswick this summer!
Art & Design: Summer Art & Design Intensives take place in the art studios and computer labs of Mason Gross School of the Arts, located in the vibrant Civic Square Building in downtown New Brunswick. Programs available for students ages 10-18.
Dance: Summer dance students receive specialized, age-appropriate mentorship by Mason Gross School of the Arts faculty. Programs available for students ages 14-18.
Filmmaking: The Rutgers Summer Filmmaking Intensive gives students a 5-day crash course in film production. Open to participants ages 14 -18
Music: Summer music intensives feature a rigorous, collegiate-level experience led by Mason Gross School of the Arts faculty and renowned musicians. A residential option allows high school students an early taste of on-campus college life. Programs available for students ages 13 –18.
Theater: Led by Mason Gross Theater Department faculty, the Young Actors Workshop is a two-week training program offering rigorous study for aspiring actors. Open to students ages 14-18. Audition interview required.