- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Campers get the variety of a general camp, the expertise of a specialty camp, and the tradition of a sleep away camp, all while experiencing an environment which is unique to Riviera. It is a place where children feel physically and emotionally safe.
It is a place where children feel physically and emotionally safe. Campers at Riviera should feel a sense of belonging, learn lifelong skills, develop leadership skills, and forge lasting relationships with peers and counselors. We hope our campers leave camp believing in themselves and feeling a strong sense of accomplishment.