- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Design, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
PreCollege Perspective is a four-week intensive that provides high school students currently in 10th through 12th grades with focused and challenging artistic experiences in a structured, rigorous program that integrates fundamental studio practices with major-specific immersions and a robust student life program.
Jump Start your future and see for yourself what it is like to study, live, and create at one of the nation's most prestiguous colleges of art and design.