- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Golf
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Reston National's Junior Golf Summer Camps teach juniors the game of golf in a fun & safe environment. Each camper will learn swing fundamentals, short game technique, rules, etiquette, on-course strategy and most importantly how to have fun playing golf.
Full Day Camps combine both instruction and on course skills training. The camp is designed to improve junior golfers of all skills levels. At least three hours each day will be spent on instruction covering all aspects of the game (full swing, chipping and putting). Each student will play nine holes on the golf course with the instructors learning rules, etiquette, strategy and course management. Campers receive a snack break and lunch each day. All students receive a Nike amenity package.