- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
This classically based program is ideal for serious and dedicated ballet students age 12 and older who have had a minimum of two years of ballet training and at least one year of pointe training for girls. The two-week concentrated course work for intermediate and advanced level students will help them to realize their higher potential.
Internationally recognized Vaganova certified teachers will be teaching ballet and Pointe classes. Exciting modern and jazz classes will supplement the intensive ballet program. The program is a great opportunity to learn, to improve, and to have fun! Demonstration classes will be given at the conclusion of the program. Parents and friends are welcome to attend. Curriculum includes ballet technique, pointe, repertoire/variations, modern, jazz, and stretching/condition.