- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, September
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Behavioral Disability, Autism Spectrum
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Since 1989, Quest Camps have provided innovative treatment programs for children aged 6-18 years old. Thousands of children have made dramatic improvements in behavioral, emotional and social functioning because of Quest’s unique system that combines recreational activities, behavioral milieu and group psychotherapy.
All campers must attend a minimum of three weeks in a row but many stay for the entire summer.
A typical morning consists of two hour-long activities and one group therapy session. On every day other than Friday, campers bring their own lunches and eat with their assigned groups. After lunch, campers may swim, participate in supervised activities, or engage in “Quests” – extended time periods for specialized interests and may include sports, music, science, drama, art and journalism. On Fridays, on alternating weeks, campers attend either a field trip or a “Fabulous Friday” that include special all-camp activities and provided lunches.