- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Engineering, Coding
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Information Technology
- Call: (424) 310-8999
Be one of the first high school students to learn about the emerging technology that will change the world as we know it: quantum computing! In this camp, students learn about the exciting world of quantum computing, covering topics such as quantum mechanics, quantum computation, and quantum algorithms. Through hands-on activities and projects, students learn how to construct quantum circuits and algorithms all while developing programming skills in Python.
Quantum computing is the future of tech. At the intersection of physics, math, engineering, and computer science, learning quantum computing will help students develop competitive skills, from coding to an understanding of quantum mechanics. Business leaders predict a multi-billion dollar industry in the next decade, and early exposure will make students top contenders for competitive jobs.
- 1 week and 2 week options available
- Taught by MIT PhD's
- No prior quantum knowledge needed!
Quantum will change STEM as we know it- learn it with us this summer.