- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Argentina, Australia, Belize, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fiji, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Tanzania, Nepal, Dominican Republic, South Korea, Galapagos Islands, Borneo, Croatia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Youth Outreach, Work Experience, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Joining a Putney program means stepping out of your comfort zone to embrace the world, make the most of summer, and take the reins of your future. Jump-start your career with field-based experience in science, conservation or photography; explore inspiring landscapes and cultures ranging from Patagonia to Japan; join communities and make meaningful, cross-cultural connections in Vietnam, Fiji, Morocco, and more. We invite you to explore all programs in 30+ destinations!
We believe that an essential component of every young person's education is passionate engagement with the world in the company of carefully selected peers - an experience that goes far beyond looking out the window of a teen tour bus. We offer summer programs for middle school and high school students. Visit our website to learn more!
Cost and Session Information
Need based Scholarships are available through the Putney Open Door Fund. Visit our website for more information.