- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Mexico
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Diving, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Team up with other high school students and help out on a variety of conservation projects. This project offers you opportunities like no other, including assisting in the protection of the rare Olive Ridley turtle in Cuyutlan or coral protection in Baja Califonia
With 30 years of experience in organizing safe and meaningful trips for young people, we designed this project for high school students and we have a exciting itinerary in place and extra staff support available.
You’ll spend your short volunteering trip with passionate conservation staff, who actively protect and help the local environment everyday!