- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
- Credit Awarded: No
Los Angeles is the best setting for an ultimate summer experience pursuing your passion for innovation and creativity and to let your inner entrepreneur take command! It’s sure to be filled with new friends and unforgettable experiences.
Creativity and innovation are the very essence of Entrepreneurship. From cutting-edge corporations to scrappy startups, there are breakthroughs everywhere. You’ll meet entrepreneurs eager to share their perspectives on launching a business. It’s an amazing chance to get a close at the industry that will help you build confidence for college. Learn how to think like an entrepreneur, test your ability to work with a team, and develop your leadership capabilities while participating in workshops and seminars.